- a stick for beating a drum
- the lower half of the leg of a cooked fowl
- A stick for beating a drum.
- The lower part of the leg of a fowl, especially when cooked.
- This toy is shaped something like a drumstick, and if the reviews can be trusted, even dogs that have destroyed a Kong can't seem to make their way through one of these.
- Insert the tip of the needle at several sites in the breast and into the deepest parts of the legs, thighs, and drumstick portion of the wings.
- That's like looking for a drumstick in chicken soup.
- Sporogenous rodlets, drumstick-shaped: - Plectridium (Fischer), motile (peritrichous).