- The definition of a dropper is a person or thing that drops or a tube with a small opening at one end and a rubber bulb at the other used to measure liquid in drops.
- An example of a dropper is a waitress who keeps losing plates from her tray.
- An example of a dropper is a tool used to give eye drops.
Liquid being dispensed from a dropper.
dropper definition by Webster's New World
- a person or thing that drops
- ☆ a small glass or plastic tube usually capped by a hollow rubber bulb at one end, used to measure out a liquid in drops
dropper definition by American Heritage Dictionary
dropper - Computer Definition
A Trojan horse that adversely affected Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows ME. It was discovered on February 2, 2000, and was so named because it “dropped” Trojan horses or back door Trojans onto infected computers.
Symantec Security Response. Trojan Dropper. [Online, February 7, 2000.] Symantec Security Response Website. http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/ pf/trojan.dropper.html.Webster's New World Hacker Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Bernadette Schell and Clemens Martin.Published by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
dropper - Medical Definition