a string drawn through a hem, as in the waist of a garment or mouth of a bag, to tighten or close it by taking up the fullness
A cord or ribbon run through a hem or casing and pulled to tighten or close an opening.
- Nike Recycled Gym Sack II: Similar to Nike's Heritage Gymsack, this bag is also made with environmentally friendly materials, but this bag is slightly different in that it features a main compartment that also has a drawstring closure.
- Zero Restriction Featherweight Rain Pull-On pants with Gore-Tex: Although not breathable, these are a lightweight pant that, with a drawstring close, side zippers and ankle-hugger snap system, are designed to keep you completely dry.
- Users rave about the quick-drying fabric and smart design functions like the Velcro-closing cargo pocket with drain grommets, Velcro fly and drawstring waist that allows you to easily adjust the shorts for a custom fit.
- Beyond this extensive color selection, you'll find that all of these shorts come in a quick drying, UPF 50, have a one hundred percent nylon finish, a three piece mesh liner and an elastic waist with a drawstring close.
- The Wild Cowboy offers a large cowhide hobo with a zippered closure on top and removable straps that resembles Dooney and Bourke's Giraffe drawstring bag, only in cowhide instead and with a zippered closure.