- Doe-eyed is defined as someone who has an innocent, wide-eyed look.
A naive girl with big eyes who looks at you for answers is an example of someone who is doe-eyed.
- having large, soft, limpid eyes
- naive; guileless; childlike
- Having wide-open, innocent-appearing eyes: doe-eyed children gazing at the shelves of candy.
- Credulous and unsophisticated; naive: took advantage of doe-eyed investors.
(comparative more doe-eyed, superlative most doe-eyed)
- With the eyes wide open, so as to appear childishly innocent.
- doe eyes