- having large, soft, limpid eyes
- naive; guileless; childlike
Doe-eyed is defined as someone who has an innocent, wide-eyed look.
A naive girl with big eyes who looks at you for answers is an example of someone who is doe-eyed.
- Having wide-open, innocent-appearing eyes: doe-eyed children gazing at the shelves of candy.
- Credulous and unsophisticated; naive: took advantage of doe-eyed investors.
(comparative more doe-eyed, superlative most doe-eyed)
- doe eyes
- The overall look of this swimsuit is charming and playful, to the point where you can almost see a short, curly-haired, doe-eyed beauty frolicking in the waves.
- To get the sleepy, doe-eyed Marilyn Monroe look, false lashes--at least a few individuals at the outer corners--are necessary.
- Brown eyeliner looks more natural, and works well with hazel or green eyes to create a "doe-eyed" look.
- This will "lift" the corner of the eye for that sexy, doe-eyed effect.
- Tell me, are you still all doe-eyed and searching for happily-ever-after, or have you come to your senses?