disciplinary[dis′ə pli ner′ē; Brit dis′i plin′ə ri]
disciplinary definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- of or having to do with discipline
- that enforces discipline by punishing or correcting
disciplinary definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of, relating to, or used for discipline: disciplinary training; disciplinary measures.
- Of or relating to a specific field of academic study.
- disˌci·pli·narˈi·ly adverb
- disˌci·pli·narˈi·ty noun