crown jewelscrown jewels
- the jewelry and the emblems of office, such as the crown and scepter, that are worn or carried by the sovereign of a country on state occasions
- [sing.] the best or most valuable part of a whole or member of a group
- (literally) the jewelry that accompany the office of rulership in a monarchy. I.e., crown, scepter, signet ring, etc.
- The crown jewels in the United Kingdom are heavily guarded and anyone trying to steal them will certainly have a hard time.
- A prized possession or asset
- A part of a company sought by another in a hostile takeover
- (idiomatic) The male genitalia
- The whole crowd cringed as he got kicked in his crown jewels.