The definition of a crisper is something that keeps things crisp.
An example of a crisper is a special drawer in a refrigerator that keeps veggies fresh.
something that makes or keeps things crisp; specif., the compartment for storing vegetables in a refrigerator
One that crisps, especially a compartment in a refrigerator used for storing vegetables and keeping them fresh.
- The button-down collar creates a crisper, more professional look, so that if the shirt fits well and is accompanied by a good tie, its inherent casualness or dweebiness is completely offset.
- Once the number of positively charged particles in the air diminishes, the air in the room will smell cleaner and crisper, like it does outside after a thunderstorm passes through.
- When you are done washing the parsley, roll it in paper towels to blot out extra water and chop, or store rolled in paper towels in the crisper section of your refrigerator.
- The redesigned DS also has brighter screens and a crisper resolution, much like the difference between the Game Boy Advance SP and the Game Boy Micro.
- It's not enough to simply have a large display on a smartphone; having a higher pixel density results in crisper images and easier-to-read text.