- The definition of confectionary is something that is related to candy or candy makers.
Sugar used to make candy is an example ofconfectionary sugar.
- The definition of a place where candy is made is an example of a confectionary.
A candy maker's store where chocolate is made is an example of aconfectionary.
- of or like a confection
- of confectioners or their work
- ☆ confectionery (sense )
- a confection
- A confectioner's shop; a confectionery.
- Sweet preparations; confections.
- Obsolete A confectioner.
- Relating to, or of the nature of confections or their production.
- confectionary wares
- Prepared as a confection.