These chocolates are an example of confectioneries.
- Chocolates, cakes and sugars are each an example of a confectionery.
- A store that sells chocolates is an example of a confectionery.
Confectionery means candy and sweets, or a store that sells candy and sweets.
- confections or candy, collectively
- the business or work of a confectioner
- ⌂ a confectioner's shop; candy store
- Candies and other confections considered as a group.
- The skill or occupation of a confectioner.
- A confectioner's shop.
(usually uncountable, plural confectioneries)