- (plural only) The flag of a nation or team.
- The colors were raised over the new territory.
- (plural only) Gang insignia.
- Both of the perpetrators were wearing colors.
- plural form of color
- (plural only, military) The morning ceremony of raising the flag.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of color
colors - Computer Definition
The perception of the different wavelengths of light. It is possible to create almost all visible colors using two systems of primary colors. Transmitted colors use red, green and blue (RGB), and reflected colors use cyan (light blue), magenta (purplish-red), yellow and black (CMYK). Color displays use RGB (colors are added to create white) and color printing uses CMYK (colors are subtracted to create white).