collegiate churchcollegiate church
- a church served by resident canons
- in Scotland, a church with two or more ministers serving jointly
- in the U.S.,
- a church associated with others under a joint body of pastors
- such an association of churches
- A Roman Catholic or Anglican church other than a cathedral, having a chapter of canons and presided over by a dean or provost.
- a. A church in the United States associated with others under a common body of pastors.b. An association of such churches.
- A church in Scotland served by two or more ministers.