- one that climbs up
- ⌂ a device with sharp spikes fastened to the shoe or strapped to the leg, for use in climbing telephone poles, trees, etc.
- ⌂ Informal a person who tries to advance socially or in business
- Bot. a climbing plant or vine
- One that climbs, especially a person who climbs mountains.
- Sports A device, such as a crampon, used in mountain climbing.
- A plant that climbs.
- A person who avidly seeks a higher social or professional position.
climb + -er
(third-person singular simple present climbers, present participle climbering, simple past and past participle climbered)