- The definition of a choker is something tight around the neck, or someone who puts their hands tightly around a neck.
An example of a choker is tight necklace.
A woman wearing a pearl choker.
choker definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a person or thing that chokes
- a necklace that fits closely around the neck
- a narrow fur piece worn around the neck
- Archaic a wide neckcloth or stiff collar worn tight around the neck
choker definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that chokes or suffocates another.
- Something that fits closely around the neck or throat, as:a. A tight-fitting necklace.b. A high, tight collar.c. A narrow neckpiece of fur.