A neighborhood or section of a city that is inhabited chiefly by Chinese people.
China + -town
- The Powell-Hyde cable car goes right by the hotel, right past Chinatown, over Nob Hill, past Lombard_Street - "the crookedist street" - and on to Fisherman's Wharf where boats depart for Sausalito, Tiburon and Alcatraz Island.
- This dependable economy chain's Wharf location provides guests with microwaves, refrigerators and VCRs in all rooms, within walking distance to the Wharf, North Beach and Chinatown as well.
- Thomas Jefferson University: Physically located in the heart of the Chinatown district of Philadelphia, Thomas Jefferson offers numerous distance and e-learning opportunities for students.
- You can find out more about the treasure hunt and other family adventures by visiting any Chinatown information depot, or by surfing the Web for more information prior to your trip.
- There's also a tour to take in which you go food shopping in Chinatown with a guide, then come back to the Wok Wiz Cooking Center for instruction about cooking a Chinese meal.