the bone across the upper cheek, that forms the outer side of the eye's bony orbit; zygomatic bone; malar
See zygomatic bone.
- The small prominent bone of the cheek.
- Apply the lighter shade to the entire cheek area you want to enhance, then blend a small amount of the darker color along the bottom line of the cheekbone.
- When fired at close range, these pellets can penetrate the skin and cheekbone and lodge in the nasal septum or the sinuses near the nose.
- In most children the rash first appears on the eyelids or cheekbone area and is often mistaken for an allergy symptom.
- Others look best when the blush is applied just under the apples of their cheeks, in the concave of the cheekbone.
- If you have a strong cheekbone structure and a petite build, you can pull off a pixie with ease.