- a cementing or being cemented
- the process by which a solid surrounded by a metallurgical cement is heated intensely and made to combine chemically with the cement to produce a new product
- The act, process, or result of cementing.
- A metallurgical coating process in which iron or steel is immersed in a powder of another metal, such as zinc, chromium, or aluminum, and heated to a temperature below the melting point of either.
- The act of cementing
- (metallurgy) The impregnation of the surface of a metal with another material; the manufacture of steel by carburizing iron
- (geology) The precipitation of mineral matter in the pores of a sediment
- (medicine) The use of a cement join the parts of a broken bone to aid in the healing process
- (dentistry) The use of a cement or adhesive to fasten orthodontics or to restore chipped or broken teeth