⌂ a drinking fountain in which water is forced up in a small arc from a nozzle
A drinking fountain.
- Something that emits bubbles.
- An airstone for an aquarium.
- (Wisconsin, New England, fossil in Oregon, Australia) A drinking fountain.
- (cannabis subculture) A device used for smoking marijuana, similar to a cannabis pipe but with a section that holds water, like a bong
- (US) A fish of the Ohio river; so called from the noise it makes.
In Portland, Oregon, used primarily in the phrase “Benson Bubbler”.
From bubble + -er.