A drinking fountain.
- Something that emits bubbles.
- An airstone for an aquarium.
- (Wisconsin, New England, fossil in Oregon, Australia) A drinking fountain.
- (cannabis subculture) A device used for smoking marijuana, similar to a cannabis pipe but with a section that holds water, like a bong
- (US) A fish of the Ohio river; so called from the noise it makes.
In Portland, Oregon, used primarily in the phrase “Benson Bubbler”.
From bubble + -er.
- Designed specifically for the water park's youngest guests, Little Bear Falls boasts a toddler swing over a pool that's roughly 10 inches deep, an air and water bubbler and a kiddie slide.
- One of the coolest and most Zen like water fountains is an overflowing urn also known as a bubbling ceramic or ceramic bubbler fountain.
- The company offers a variety of plans for building these systems including a bubbler system and a raft system.