Meat and vegetables in a broiler ready to be broiled.
- An example of a broiler is the top heating element of an electric oven.
- An example of a broiler is a young chicken.
The definition of a broiler is the part of a stove for cooking at high heat, or a chicken ideal for being broiled.
- ⌂ a pan, grill, etc. for broiling
- the part of a stove designed for broiling
- a young chicken suitable for broiling
- One that broils, especially a small oven or the part of a stove used for broiling food.
- A tender young chicken suitable for broiling.