of Brittany or its people, language, or culture
Origin of BretonFr, ultimately same word as Briton
- a person born or living in Brittany
- the Celtic language spoken in Brittany
1896-1966; Fr. poet & art critic: a founder of surrealism
Of or relating to Brittany or its people, language, or culture.
- a. A native or inhabitant of Brittany.b. A person of Breton ancestry.
- The Celtic language of Brittany. Also called Armoric.
Origin of BretonMiddle English, from Old French; see Briton.
- A person from Brittany.
- Of or pertaining to Brittany.
From French Breton.