- a board on which dough is kneaded or bread is sliced
- a board on which experimental electronic circuits or diagrams can be laid out
- such a circuit, model, etc. being developed or tested
See breadboard in American Heritage Dictionary 4
transitive verb bread·board·ed
- A board on which bread is sliced or dough is kneaded.
- An experimental model, especially of an electric circuit; a prototype.
- A thin, blank, often white board on which a prototype circuit with numerous connections for circuit elements is constructed.
To construct an experimental model of (an electric circuit, for example).
Learn more about breadboard