A woman looks into a bookstore window.
The definition of a bookstore is a retail place where books are sold.
The place where college students purchase their books for class is an example of a bookstore.
A store where books are sold.
- Also, get your own copy of Enjoy the Ride: Tools,Tips, and Inspiration for the Most Common Parenting Challenges and Sleep Tight: Help Your Child Attain a Good Night's Sleep in Three Days at your local bookstore or online at Amazon.
- Not only is this a good way to spend an afternoon with your child, but it also gives you an opportunity to discover new and exciting books that you might not have encountered in your local library or at the nearest bookstore.
- At the main gift and bookstore found inside of the aquarium's entrance, you will find a wide range of apparel mementos, as well as plenty of other items commemorating the various exhibits found throughout the aquarium.
- If you're not able to preview any of the textbooks online or check out their contents at a local library or bookstore, you might be able to find some full or partial text from the titles through an academic database.
- If your town has a large bookstore, you'll probably find several of the bigger beading magazines on display, and they are happy to let you thumb through the pages before you buy (even if you don't decide to buy).