A city of northeast Italy near the Austrian border. Originally part of the Austrian Tyrol, it passed to Italy by treaty in 1919.x
- Province of Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy.
- Town and capital of Bolzano.
From Italian Bolzano.
- Dollsbags.com - Check out dollsbags.com's cute backpack purses from Lime N Roses, Bolzano and Kara B.
- BERNHARD BOLZANO (1781-1848), Austrian priest and philosopher, was born at Prague on the 5th of October 1781.
- See Lebensbeschreibung des Dr Bolzano (an autobiography, 1836); Wisshaupt, Skizzen aus dem Leben Dr Bolzanos (1850); Palagy, Kant and Bolzano (Halle, 1902).
- Bolzano), a town in the Austrian province of Tirol, situated at the confluence of the Talfer with the Eisak, and a short way above the junction of the latter with the Adige or Etsch.