A bobtailed cat.
bobtail definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a short tail or one cut short
- a horse or dog with a bobtail
- having a bobtail
- cut short; abbreviated
- to dock the tail of
- to cut short; curtail
bobtail definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- A short or shortened tail.
- An animal, such as a horse, having a short or shortened tail.
- Something that has been cut short or abbreviated.
- bobˈtailedˌ adjective