A little girl with blond hair. A blonde.
- The definition of blonde is something that is light or yellow colored, especially a woman’s hair.
An example of something blonde is the hair of a Barbie doll.
- A blonde is defined as a person with light yellow to very light brown hair.
An example of a blonde is Pamela Anderson.
- a blond woman or girl
- a type of silk bobbin lace: so called because originally flaxen in color
- Alternative form of blond (person of fair hair). (Used especially of a woman. See the usage notes in the entry blond.)
- Alternative form of blond (pale golden brown color).
(comparative blonder or more blonde, superlative blondest or most blonde)
- Alternative form of blond.
See the usage notes in the entry blond.
From Middle French blonde f. For more, see the entry blond.