a person who does or is trained to do hairstyling, manicures, etc. in a beauty salon; cosmetologist
One skilled in giving cosmetic treatments.
beauty + -ician
- With her first appearance on the show as a woman struggling with her own life issues, she evolved to become the beautician and stylist for future shows and stars.
- If you are a licensed beautician, you have a wealth of options to consider, but consumers can find great deals across the board.
- Betty's sister Hilda dives into her career as a beautician.
- When she gets out she wants to be a beautician.
- She was nearly as tall as he, a natural blonde or the customer of a very good beautician.