- decorative work in beads on dresses, purses, etc.
- a molding, edge, or pattern resembling a row of beads
- a narrow, half-round molding
- a narrow trimming of lacelike loops
- an openwork trimming through which a ribbon can be run
- Beads or the material used for making them.
- Ornamentation with beads. Also called beadwork.
- Architecture A narrow, half-rounded molding; a bead.
- A narrow piece of openwork lace through which ribbon may be run.
- Tiny drops of condensation, as on the outside of a glass.
- Present participle of bead.
- (architecture) Decoration or ornamental molding resembling a string of beads or of a semicircular cross section.
- The beads or bead-forming quality of certain liquors.
- the beading of a brand of whisky