- decorative work in beads on dresses, purses, etc.
- a molding, edge, or pattern resembling a row of beads
- a narrow, half-round molding
- a narrow trimming of lacelike loops
- an openwork trimming through which a ribbon can be run
See beading in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Beads or the material used for making them.
- Ornamentation with beads. Also called beadwork.
- Architecture A narrow, half-rounded molding; a bead.
- A narrow piece of openwork lace through which ribbon may be run.
- Tiny drops of condensation, as on the outside of a glass.
Learn more about beading