Australian[ô strāl′ē ən, -strāl′yən]
A map of Australia.
- of Australia or its people
- designating or of the biogeographic realm that includes Australia, New Zealand, and New Guinea
a person born or living in Australia
- Of or relating to Australia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- Of or relating to the Australasian biogeographic region.
- A native or inhabitant of Australia.
- A member of any of the Aboriginal peoples of Australia.
- Any of the languages of the Aboriginal peoples of Australia.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Australia, the Australian people or Australian languages.
Australia + -an