animator [an′i māt′ər]
- a person or thing that animates
- an artist who draws animated cartoons; specif., one who draws the progressive changes in movement
Origin of animator
- One that provides or imparts life, interest, spirit, or vitality.
- One, such as an artist or technician, who designs, develops, or produces animation.
- One who animates something; one who brings something to life or the appearance of life.
- The android turned to gaze at its animator.
- One who creates an animation or cartoon; a cartoonist.
- In recent years, animators using computer rendering have largely superseded artists working by hand.
How would you define animator? Add your definition here.
comments powered by