Origin of alphanumericalpha(bet) + numeric(al)
- A password that requires both letters and numbers is an example of an alphanumeric password.
- A computer keyboard is an example of an alphanumeric keyboard.
The definition of alphanumeric is something that contains letters and numbers.
- Consisting of both letters and numbers.
- Consisting of or using letters, numbers, punctuation marks, and mathematical and other conventional symbols: an alphanumeric code.
Origin of alphanumericalpha(betic) numeric(al)
- An alphanumeric character
alpha(betic) + numeric
alphanumeric - Computer Definition
- A domain name, also referred to as a web address, is a series of alphanumeric characters followed by an extension that users enter in their web browser to access your website.
- This code was alphanumeric, containing a single letter and a single number that indicated the year the watch was manufactured.