the group of German dialects spoken in SW Germany and in Alsace and Switzerland
of the Alemanni or their language or culture
- A group of High German dialects spoken in Alsace, Switzerland, and parts of southern Germany.
- The Germanic dialect of the Alemanni.
- Of or relating to the Alemannic dialects of High German.
- Of or relating to the Alemanni or their language.
- The language, closely related to German, spoken in certain parts of South Germany, in Alsace (France), Vorarlberg (Austria), Switzerland and Liechtenstein.