- The definition of APA is the American Psychological Association.
An example of the APA's duties are to insure integrity in research.
- The Apa is defined as a river that acts as a portion of the border between Paraguay and Brazil and is a tributary of the Paraguay river.
An example of an area through with the Apa River flows is the Amambai Mountains.
- American Pharmaceutical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- (business) Initialism of American Pale Ale.
- (business) Initialism of American Plywood Association.
- (economics) Initialism of asset purchase agreement.
- (healthcare) Initialism of American Psychiatric Association.
- (law) Initialism of assistant prosecuting attorney.
- (media) Initialism of Amateur Press Association.
- (psychology) Initialism of American Psychological Association.
apa - Computer Definition
(All Points Addressable) Refers to an array (bitmapped screen, matrix, etc.) in which all bits or cells can be individually manipulated.
apa - Legal Definition