- American Pharmaceutical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- The definition of APA is the American Psychological Association.
An example of the APA's duties are to insure integrity in research.
- The Apa is defined as a river that acts as a portion of the border between Paraguay and Brazil and is a tributary of the Paraguay river.
An example of an area through with the Apa River flows is the Amambai Mountains.
- (business) Initialism of American Pale Ale.
- (business) Initialism of American Plywood Association.
- (economics) Initialism of asset purchase agreement.
- (healthcare) Initialism of American Psychiatric Association.
- (law) Initialism of assistant prosecuting attorney.
- (media) Initialism of Amateur Press Association.
- (psychology) Initialism of American Psychological Association.
apa - Computer Definition
(All Points Addressable) An array of items (bits, bytes, pixels, cells, etc.) whereby each item can be individually manipulated.
apa - Legal Definition
- In the DSM-IV-TR, the APA warns that a diagnosis of dependent personality disorder "should be used with great caution, if at all, in children and adolescents, for whom dependent behavior may be developmentally appropriate."
- The number comes from the APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), a periodically revised guidebook containing all of the mental health issues recognized by the APA.
- The American Poolplayers Association (APA) and the Billiards Congress of America (BCA) have chapters across the country and organize tournaments every year for the top players in each region.
- The American Pregnancy Association (APA) points out that your insurance coverage will depend on various factors, such as where you live, the type of insurance plan you have, and state laws.
- The American Psychiatric Association (APA) classifies narcolepsy as a sleep disorder in the fourth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, or DSM-IV.