- the glow remaining after a light has gone, as after sunset
- the pleasant feeling one has after an enjoyable experience
- The atmospheric glow that remains for a short time after sunset.
- The light emitted after removal of a source of energy, especially:a. The glow of an incandescent metal as it cools.b. The emission of light from a phosphor after removal of excitation.
- The comfortable feeling following a pleasant experience.
- A lingering impression of past glory or success.
From after- + glow
- This Casio Baby-G BG-50-6EV Purple wristwatch is shock resistant and water resistant up to 100 meters, with Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow.
- If you Google "mineral cosmetics," Afterglow and Monave are in the top five websites listed, the top twenty if "mineral makeup" is searched.
- The watch features a comfortable resin strap, scratch-resistant mineral crystal with the Casio AfterGlow LED electro-luminescent backlight.
- Weight training also burns calories, especially since it gives the body a temporary bump in metabolism as kind of an "afterglow" effect.
- Other features offered are hourly time signal, 12/24 hour time formats, alarm, auto calendar, 1/100 second stopwatch and electro-luminescent backlight with Afterglow and the particular Water resistant to 200 meters and shock resistant.