- occurring, active, etc. after the regular time, esp. after business hours
- open after the usual or legal closing time: an after-hours bar
- Occurring after closing time: after-hours socializing.
- Open after a legal or established closing time: an after-hours club.
(comparative more after-hours, superlative most after-hours)
- Relating to activities or operations taking place after legal closing time.
(comparative more after hours, superlative most after hours)
- During the period after the legal hours of operation.