The definition of adrenaline is a hormone that causes your heart rate to speed up and gives you more energy.
Epinephrine is an example of adrenaline.
From adrenal +"Ž -ine.
- Processing what happened took her adrenaline-fused mind a long moment.
- She paused, the unfamiliar sensation a combination of adrenaline that made her blood quicken and electricity that made her skin tingle.
- Adrenaline hit her as she realized this was not a drill.
- Adrenaline spun through him, and he staggered up, ready to fight it off.
- Lana shoved herself back, ignoring the pain in her wrist as adrenaline flew threw her.