- the state of being actual; reality
- pl. -·ties an actual thing or condition; fact
- The state or fact of being actual; reality. See Synonyms at existence.
- often actualities Actual conditions or facts.
- the state of existing; existence
- the quality of being actual or factual; fact
- (historical) a short early motion picture
- By 1903, the actuality film had reached its peak; in 1903, the Edison and Biograph companies, combined, registered three hundred fifty one actuality films for copyright protection. By 1908 that number had dropped to two. The Variety Stage collection