Zee is defined as the letter Z.
An example of zee is the first letter in the word zoo.
The letter z.
- Eye dialect spelling of the, representing primarily French-accented English.
- MONNIKENDAM, a fishing village of Holland, in the province of North Holland, on an inlet of the Zuider Zee known as the Gouw Zee, 12 m.
- From the mainland, and stretching from the Zuider Zee E.
- 11) the fleet of Alva on the Zuyder Zee was Alva with- completely defeated by the Sea-Beggars and its Death of seas.
- By Friesland and the Lauwers Zee, N.
- The rivers of Groningen descending from the Drente plateau meet at the capital, whence they are continued by the Reitdiep to the Lauwers Zee (being discharged through a lock), and by the Ems canal (1876) to Delfzyl.