The definition of world class is something that is the best of the best, of the highest class internationally.
An example of world class is a delicious meal you ate at one of the most respected and loved of all restaurants.
Being among the best or foremost in the world; of an international standard of excellence: a world-class figure skater.
- It wasn't until David Lett of Eyrie Vineyards in Dundee placed a Pinot Noir in the 1979 Gault-Millau French Wine Olympiades and landed in the top 10 that Oregon found its true calling as a producer of world-class Pinot Noir wines.
- As part of such a diverse and powerful organization, Nationwide Advantage Mortgage is able to provide innovative mortgage programs and world-class customer service to homeowners and real estate investors across the country.
- If you are looking for world-class, shopping, restaurants and hotels, in addition to a bustling nightlife and a big city feel, then head to the island of Oahu, which is home to busy Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki Beach.
- Canadian ingenuity and programming expertise, which programmers develop at world-class higher learning institutions throughout Canada, represents some of the greatest promise and hope for the economic future of Canada.
- If you don't already believe that TYR Poly Swimsuits are one of the best pieces of equipment an aspiring or professional swim athlete can own, then check out some of these world-class famous athletes.