- who is
- who has
- An example of who's is the famous sketch by Abbott and Costello, entitiled "Who's on First."
- An example of who's is what you ask in the card game Go Fish, "Who's got a seven?".
Who's is defined as who is or who has.
- Contraction of who is.
- Contraction of who has.
- The word who's is sometimes a misspelling of the possessive pronoun whose.
- "So who's our new guest?" he asked.
- Who's that running on the middle of the bridge?
- And Shipton is the only one who's doing the talking.
- Do you honestly think you can keep a secret that's a major part of your life from someone who's sharing a bed with you?
- "Who's that?" he cried.