One who travels, especially on foot.
Origin of wayfarerMiddle English weifarere wei way ; see way . faren to go on a journey ( from Old English faran ; see per-2 in Indo-European roots.)
- In addition to the oh-so-versatile (and famous) Wayfarer, you may also choose a pair of aviators to get an ultra-flattering look that won't be going out of style any time soon.
- Celebrity inspired sunglasses are always a hit and 2008 was crazy for shutter shades, millionaire inspired looks and the classic wayfarer in funky patterns and colors.
- Ray-Ban is an incredibly popular brand, but the Wayfarer model alone would propel it to near the top of any list of the top rated brands of sunglasses.
- There are also several Wayfarer replicas out there, so if you don't want to spend $100+ on a pair of sunglasses, those are viable options as well.
- If you aren't attached to the idea of a pair of Maui Jims, you may like the Ray-Ban Wayfarer, a classic style still readily available.