- An example of vertices are the tops of mountains.
- An example of vertices are the lines that form an angle in a triangle.
Vertices is defined as the highest point or the point where two lines intersect.
vertices - Computer Definition
vertices - Medical Definition
- This solid has 4 faces, 4 vertices and 6 edges.
- It consequently has four vertices and six edges.
- Be situate at the vertices of a triangle ABC, the mass-centre of ~ and y is at a point A in BC, such that ~.
- ., and of a series of lines connecting the vertices with a point 0.
- The funicular or link polygon has its vertices on the lines of action of the given forces, and its sides respectively parallel to the lines drawn from 0 in the force-diagram; in particular, the two sides meeting in any vertex are respectively parallel to the lines drawn from 0 to the ends of that side of the force-polygon which represents the corresponding force.