Ven is short for Venezuela.
The definition of Ven is a shortened form of Venezuela.
An example of Ven is the country in which Caracas is located.
Variant of veno-
- It was after the release of Ven Conmigo that Selena and her family, who now worked in various roles on her team, met Yolando Saldivar.
- Her first release through Capital, Ven Conmigo, became the first female Tejano album to achieve gold status.
- They are all pelagic, the foot being entirely transformed into a pair of anterior fins; eyes are absent, and the nerve centres are concentrated on the ven tral side of the oesophagus.
- South of Cherchen, and after crossing the Arka Tagh took an easterly course between that range and the S ven Ifedln, western continuation of the Kokoshili range till he 896=1908.
- 108, D., Ven., 1717 fol.) So designated from its whiteness (J.