This sink is unsanitary.
The definition of unsanitary is someone or something that is not clean or that does not meet standards for cleanliness.
Eating with unwashed hands is an example of unsanitary behavior.
- When the AIDS epidemic broke in the 80's, tattoo parlors came under fire for suspected unsanitary conditions and unsafe practices, allegedly using the same tattoo needle on multiple customers.
- These water conserving fixtures have evolved from those early models, those that were once common to outhouses and campgrounds, with those unpleasant odors and unsanitary conditions.
- This does not include those canines found as strays or taken from owners who may have kept the animals in unsanitary or inhumane conditions.
- Even if salmonella-containing foods such as chicken are thoroughly cooked, any food can become contaminated during preparation if conditions and equipment for food preparation are unsanitary.
- To gamekeepers and those interested in the preservation of game, all animals such as the pole-cat, weasel, stoat, hawks, owls, &c., which destroy the eggs or young of preserved birds, are classed as "vermin," and the same term includes rats, mice, &c. It is also the collective name given to all those disgusting and objectionable insects that infest human beings, houses, &c., when allowed to be in a filthy and unsanitary condition, such as bugs, fleas, lice, &c.