- a person who twists
- a thing that twists; specif.,
- a machine for twisting threads, etc.
- a thrown or batted ball that has been given a twist
- Informal a tornado or cyclone
- The tornado that picks up Dorothy's house in the Wizard of Oz is an example of a twister.
- A person who spins yarn is an example of a twister.
The definition of a twister is a tornado, or someone who twists.
- One that twists, as in the manufacture of rope or yarn.
- Sports A ball thrown or batted with a twist.
- Informal A tornado or cyclone.
- One who twists.
- The instrument used in twisting, or making twists.
- (colloquial) A tornado.
- (carpentry) A girder
- (dated) The inner part of the thigh, the proper place to rest upon when on horseback.
- (UK, colloquial) A crook, a villain.
- The party game Twister, usually capitalized, or a variant.
- (trademark) A party game that requires several players on a single mat to straddle four colored rows of dots in random positions without falling.
- This term is a trademark of Hasbro.
- Twister: This type of coaster has a more intricate layout that wraps around itself and twists through the support structure during the course of the ride.
- Most people like playing classic board games, such as Monopoly, Cranium, or the Trivial Pursuit, but you can also have a good time with silly group games like Twister.
- After you set out the Twister mat and put the Twister Moves CD in the player, you must listen carefully as the announcer on the tracks calls out the dance moves.
- Getting some free love games, playing tantric twister, and reading passionate love poems to one another, are all things you can do to ramp up your sex life.
- Twister Pink-A new twist has been added to an old classic with this game that's sure to bring lots of giggles to the females in your house.