- joint action by a group of people, in which individual interests are subordinated to group unity and efficiency; coordinated effort, as of an athletic team
- work done by or with a team
- Respect for individual contributions
- Putting aside individual glory
- Consensus building
- Clear communication
- Persuasive speech
- An example of teamwork is when everyone on the soccer team works together to win the game.
- An example of teamwork is students working together on a project.
- An example of teamwork is when colleagues are so passionate about a project, they voluntarily stay late and work long hours to achieve the goal.
The definition of teamwork is combined efforts, or the actions of a group, to achieve a common purpose or goal.
Skills for Good Teamwork
Cooperative effort by the members of a group or team to achieve a common goal.
- There was an emphasis on teamwork that crosses old professional boundaries to deliver seamless care.
- Boy Scouts of America -- The mission of this time-honored organization is to help develop character, values and leadership skills through service projects and teamwork activities.
- Teamwork is very important since you will need to work together with your friends to defeat creatures and complete certain tasks (like moving large, heavy objects).
- Children's games are not only a great way to preserve the peace amongst fighting siblings, but they can also teach children lessons in teamwork and communication, not to mention that some games also include learning new skills or knowledge.
- Marriage is about teamwork and a good test for how the two of you are going to work as a team can be found in the way each of you handles your concerns about getting married.