A cloth to cover a table, especially during a meal.
- Consider a deep red tablecloth and napkins, with gold chargers under your plates and a centerpiece made of natural materials: poinsettias, wood, and faux flowers and fruits (think faux sugar plums) would all make great additions.
- Forget the tablecloth - If you have a beautiful wooden table that you want to show off, as long as it is covered in a protective sealant, you can skip the tablecloth and let the table shine through.
- Red, green, gold, silver, and blue are all great choices for highlighting the white and silver centerpiece, just be sure to add a few accent pieces in your creation that repeats the color of your tablecloth.
- New throw pillows, a fun tablecloth, or accessories, like a set of Russian nesting dolls, will be enough to update your look and add a sense of movement and playfulness to your interiors.
- Avoid the temptation to set the stained tablecloth aside or to only partially remove a stain on a rug and then waiting until your guests leave to finish the stain removal process.