- the condition of having striae
- the arrangement of striae
- The state of being striated or having striae.
- One of a number of parallel lines or scratches on the surface of a rock that were inscribed by rock fragments embedded in the base of a glacier as it moved across the rock.
- The form taken by striae.
- A stria.
See more at glacial striation
- (countable, mineralogy) One of a number of parallel grooves and ridges in a rock or rocky deposit, formed by repeated twinning or cleaving of crystals.
- (countable, geomorphology) One of a number of parallel scratch lines in rock outcrops, formed when glaciers dragged rocks across the landscape.
- The action of marking with a stria.
- The result of being marked with a stria.
- (roofing) a parallel series of small grooves, channels, or impressions typically within a metal roof panel used to help reduce the potential for oil-canning.