The definition of a staffer is an employee or worker.
An example of a staffer is a newspaper reporter.
A member of a staff: White House staffers.
- A member of a staff.
- The politician had a staffer send out the prepared statement.
- If you have anyone on your staff who arrogantly dismisses a customer's questions as stupid, you have a problem, because this attitude will translate into everything that your staffer does while interacting with the customer.
- Good customer service is built on involving all employees in the process: from the sales staffer who sold the product, to the delivery driver making personal contact at delivery.
- When a candidate for Senate falls in love with the wait staffer of a local New York hotel, the Senatorial hopeful's press team finds themselves at their wits' end.
- Reviewing qualification information online or contacting a staffer at the state unemployment department, will clarify filing facts at no cost to the applicant.
- Accounting tools include a drop-down list providing easy tracking of sales per staffer and printing of the staffer's name on invoices, orders, and quotes.