The definition of a spitfire is a person who gets easily angry or excited.
An example of a spitfire is the character Yosemite Sam from the Bugs Bunny cartoons.
A quick-tempered or highly excitable person.
spitfire - Computer Definition
- She was so nicknamed because of her spitfire personality.
- What was written as a recurring role turned into a six-year run thanks in large part to fans, who became enamored with Budig's portrayal of sassy spitfire Greenlee.
- Leo likes adoration, and Taurus truly admires everything about his little spitfire.
- You're a little spitfire, you know that?
- During the Mexican War he served, from February to June 1847, as lieutenant and then as commanding officer of the "Spitfire," a paddle vessel built for use on the rivers, and took part in the bombardment of Vera Cruz and in the other naval operations under Commander M.