The action camera is shockproof and waterproof.
- An electronic item that has been designed to withstand being dropped is an example of an item that would be described as shockproof.
- A high school teacher who has seen a lot of strange behavior in the many years of his teaching and doesn't get surprised easily is an example of someone who is shockproof.
(comparative more shockproof, superlative most shockproof)
(third-person singular simple present shockproofs, present participle shockproofing, simple past and past participle shockproofed)
- To protect from imparting electric shocks.
shock +"Ž -proof
- The sporty Stylus 850 SW features a sleek metal body that is waterproof to 10 feet, shockproof, and freezeproof.
- It's waterproof, shockproof and freezeproof design makes it incredibly tough.